Wax melt instructions
Remove all packaging before burning, break off a suitable amount of wax and place in the well of your burner. Please make sure you do not overfill the well.
Only use a burner suitable for wax, with an unscented tea light. The tea light should not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time otherwise, the burner may become too hot.
Only burn Ona heat resistant surface. Never add water to a wax melt of burner.
Always supervise when burning and keep away from draughts.
Never leave a candle burning.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Do not consume.
Candle care Instructions
The first burn is most important.
Upon lighting for the first time, make sure to burn long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container.
If the candle is not allowed to melt to the edge, especially on the first burn, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the life of your candle.
Trim the wick before lighting your candle. Each time, aim to trim your wick to 1/4 inch. This will ensure a long lasting candle, minimise soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
Burn it safely. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of draughts and never leave it unattended while lit. Allow the candle to cool completely before handling. Do not burn candles for longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Keep out of direct sunlight, this will prevent damage and discolouration to the wax. Keep candles away from children, pets and furnishings . Stop burning when there is 1/2 inch of was remaining. Extinguish candle flame carefully using a candle snuffer or by blowing gently.
Pippie Melts is a small, family run business based in Doncaster, England.
We use the finest 100% natural Wax Blend, premium quality fragrance and biodegradable glitter for that little sparkle.
We also use biodegradable packaging for most of our products and where this can’t be used we ensure it can be recycled.
Our little business started off as a hobby of mine and a love for melts and the relaxing aromas they fill my home with.
With my children in mind, I wanted to create products that were safe and non-toxic to their health.
Our wax melts come in a variety of scents and colours making them ideal gifts or a perfect way to treat yourself.
We are Insured and CLP compliant (CLP information is on the product description and packaging).
We hope you enjoy our products :)